6 Share Bunk Rooms
SAMURAI YHA is a choice place to hang your backpack for a while. Unwind, meet travellers, and sleep in one of our comfortable Backpacker Bunk Rooms.
Fully equipped with backpacker essentials—linens, pillows, doonas, blankets, shared refrigerator, fan, heater and hot water bottles in winter—these six-share hostel rooms are spacious, clean, cheap, and seriously cosy.
Relax, chat, or just lounge and enjoy the garden view from the wide verandah; even feed the friendly possum Pete who hangs around.
Those Under 17 years of age not permitted in Backpacker Bunk Rooms.
- Free WiFi
- Two Wooden bunks and single bed—free linens, doonas, and blankets
- Open Veranda with garden view, private table and seating
- Bar Fridge, kettle, clock radio, shared bedside tables
- Adjacent Bathroom—shared with only one other room
- Fan in Summer, heater and hot water bottles available in winter
- Free Coffee, tea, sugar, and cooking necessities in Bush Kitchen
- Free Use of sandboards, bodyboards, luggage storage, pool table, Skype equipment, DVD library, book exchange, mail services, and heaps more
- For Hire: Towels - $2